Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently, the house offers staff support seven days a week and overnight support with a sleepover model.
Current staff have skills and experience to support residents with intellectual disabilities, health issues and behaviours of concern.
Where is this house
• The house is located Noble Park.
• The house is a short walk from train stations, bus stops, a supermarket, local reserves, a swimming pool, skate park and racecourse.
• It is a short drive from Springvale Shopping Centre, local restaurants and cafes.
About this property
• The house comprises of five bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main bathroom has a ceiling hoist and bath. All bedrooms have ducted heating and cooling.
• The house has a large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area.
• The additional music/quite room is available for peaceful enjoyment.
• The grounds are well maintained and there is a covered porch at the front and pergola in the rear.
• The house is wheelchair accessible and is suitable for someone who requires some support with mobility.
• The design category for the property is Improved Liveability.
About the vacant room
• The room has built in robes, air conditioning and heating.
Who lives in this house
• The current residents are male and female.
• The age range of current residents is 54 to 63 years.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact the South Division Vacancy Coordination Team Southvct@dhhs.vic.gov.au.
Open for inspection
- By appointment only.
- To register for open inspection please contact the South Division Vacancy Coordination Team Southvct@dhhs.vic.gov.au.