Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support 7 days per week.
Whilst there is no staff member present in the unit overnight, the other units on the premises are staffed overnight (sleepover model).
Applications close on 17 May 2019
Where is this house
- The unit is located in Horsham.
- The unit is only a 3-minute drive to Horsham Plaza and shopping precinct, Horsham Train Station and within walking distance to the local bus station. It is also within close proximity to May Park.
About this property
- This unit is one of five other units on the property, with this vacancy being for the separate self-contained unit.
- The house is designed to be fully accessible with wide walkways and doors.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has a built-in robe and would be suitable for a king single/double bed heating and cooling.
- The unit has central heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house
- There are no other residents as this is a one-bedroom unit.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to email@example.com.
Open Inspections & Registration
is Wednesday 8 May 2019 10.00am – 1.00pm.
To register for an inspection
please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team on WestVCT@dhhs.vic.gov.au.