Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house is currently staffed in the morning and afternoon and offers overnight support.
Where is this house?
- The house is located Carrum.
- The house is close to public transport, local shopping complexes as well as restaurants, cafes and the library.
About this property
- The house comprises five bedrooms.
- The house also comprises two shared bathrooms, each bathroom with a bath, stepless shower, toilet, vanity and is fully accessible catering for the needs of residents with mobility issues.
- There are two shared living areas offering quiet time and private entertainment as well as an open plan kitchen and dining with generous natural light.
- The house has hydronic heating panels, and evaporative ducted cooling throughout. There is a small outdoor patio area and well-established garden area.
- This house is suitable for wheelchair use, has stepless showers and ceiling hoists in each bedroom.
- The design category is Fully Accessible.
- The house is currently staffed in the morning and afternoon and offers overnight support.
- The support provider is Wesley Mission Victoria.
About the vacant room
- The room is heated, has evaporative cooling, built-in robes and a desk space.Who lives in this house.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is Group Home.
- Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open for inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to visit this house.