Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night
Where is this house?
- The house is in Maidstone.
- The house is within walking distance to Maidstone shopping centre.
- The house is local to a gym and a swimming pool.
About this property
- The house has five bedrooms.
- The house has two bathrooms.
- The house has two living areas.
- The house has a dining room.
- The house has a lounge room.
- The house has a converted garage that provides a third living area.
- The house is not wheel chair accessible.
- The house has a ramp at the front door.
- The design category for this house is Basic.
About the room
- The room has built-in robes.
- The room has heating and cooling.
- The room has recently been painted.
- The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover suppport model at night.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are all females.
- The age range of residents is 52 to 76 years.
- The current residents are encouraged to participate in the running of the house.
- The current residents enjoy accessing the community with staff support.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is House.
- Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.