Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night. The current house staff have skills and experience to support people with physical support needs, epilepsy, diabetes management and vision impairment.
Where is this house?
- The house is located in Clayton.
- The house is 1.5 kms to Clayton shopping centre and 1 km to Clayton Train Station.
- The house is close to bus stops, parks/gardens, sports grounds and cafes/restaurants.
About this house
- This purpose built brick veneer house has four bedrooms with two bathrooms.
- Both bathrooms are fully accessible with the main bathroom also containing a bath.
- This house has a kitchen and two livings area, and a laundry.
- The house has two open plan living areas that provide dual space for residents.
- The private spacious rear yard has established gardens with a lovely covered outdoor area.
- The front entry and the other external doors are wheelchair accessible.
- There are fixed ceiling hoists and support rails in all bedrooms.
- The front door has automated opening.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has built in robes, air conditioning and heating.
- There is a ceiling hoist in the room.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are all female from 56 to 74 years.
- The current residents enjoy structured routines and varied individual and group activities.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open inspections and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact can contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to visit this house.