Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently the house provides support seven days with a sleepover model at night.
Applications close on 07/06/2019
Where is the house
- The unit is in Beechworth.
- The unit is close to the centre of the main street.
- The unit is a five minute bus ride to services; including supermarket, medical centres, chemist, and sports grounds.
About this property
- There are three separate units with two tenants in each unit.
- The vacancy is at the front of the unit block.
- This is a supported independent living home with disability access at both front and back entrances.
- Tenants contributes to the running of their home.
About the room
- The room has built-in robes.
- The room has heating and cooling.
- The unit has wheelchair accessibility both at the front and back of the unit.
Who lives in the house?
- The age range of the current tenants across all units is 32 to 68 years old.
- There are males and females who live in the units.
- The tenant living in the unit where there is a vacancy is a male tenant.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspection and Registration
By appointment only. Please contact the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com for an inspection.