Specialist Provider Housing
We are committed to finding qualified, experienced people who are passionate about the services they deliver, and to ensuring we all share the same enthusiasm and commitment to delivering exceptional experiences. We select our team based on their passion for assisting others and creating solutions – they are passionate about delivering exceptional experiences and outstanding services. You can teach skills, but compassion and understanding cannot be taught from a text book.
SACARE staff, including management, maintain close contact with our clients and their supporters and, when inducted, are made aware that the needs and wishes of our clients must always be our primary focus.
The Gums will be a world-class facility for Supported Independent Living and Transitional Services, of the utmost quality in all aspects. From highly trained staff and allied health professionals, to providing a multitude of physical and holistic therapies, with programs implemented to ensure clients are living their best life and achieving their personal goals. The Gums, will deliver support to 20 people that have suffered catastrophic accidents, providing care, capacity building and transitional services.
The site at Salisbury, which is approximately 10,500 square metres, is bounded by the Little Para River reserve. The site is on a public transport route and is a five-minute walk from a major shopping centre, recreational facilities, and community health services.
The Gums will include:
• Supported Independent Living and transitional units for up to 12 individuals who will have access to the rehabilitation/training unit.
• Nutritionally balanced meals designed by a dietician
• 24-hour onsite specialised support including registered nurses
• Fully qualified clinical staff
• Individual personal care planning
• Cleaning and laundry services
• Multi-lingual carers
• Large, heated indoor hydrotherapy pool with ceiling lifter
• Access to the capacity building gym
• Beautifully landscaped sensory gardens
• Coordinated lifestyle activities
• 24/7 urgent response system
• Counselling, allied health consultation, and conference rooms
• Media centre and technology training space
• Assistive technology
• Wheel chair accessible bus to share with residents
• Extensive security measures (facility/room access, sensor lighting, etc.