Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently this house offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Where is the house?
- Located in Horsham.
- The house is close to the centre of Horsham and allows for easy access to community services.
About this house
- The house features six bedrooms.
- One staff bedroom.
- laundry and reasonably sized backyard.
- The house is not wheelchair accessible.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room is large enough to fit a queen bed and chest of drawers. It has built in robes and the house has ducted heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- The current tenants between 47 – 61 years old.
- The current tenants are male and female.
- The current tenants enjoy community and individual activities and participate in the decision making of the household.
- The current residents lead a very active lifestyle and like to get into the community.
- They are all good friends and enjoy spending time together.
- The house would suit people with require support with activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open inspections and registration
By appointment. Please Contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.