Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The unit currently offers support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
Where is the house?
- This unit is located in Melton South.
- The unit is walking distance to the Melton South shopping precinct and restaurants.
- The unit is within walking distance to the Melton Train Station.
About this unit
- The unit is one of two units on the one property.
- The vacancy is in a unit with two bedrooms, one bathroom and combined dining, kitchen and living area.
- The unit is wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The house currently provides support seven days a week with an active model support at night.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has a built in robe and opens onto the living area.
- The bedroom has central heating and cooling.
Who lives in this unit?
- The current resident is male and is 70 years old.
- The current resident enjoys being active in his community.
- He likes to engage with his staff that support him.
- This property is suited to people who require minimal support to undertake the activities in daily living.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open Inspections and Registration
- By appointment only. Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inspect this house.