Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently the house is a sleepover model. The property is not staffed during the day.
Applications close 25/07/2019
Where is this house
• The house is located Edithvale.
• This property is located close to the beach, local shops, train station and bus stop.
About this property
- The house comprises of five bedrooms.
- This property is flooded with natural light and all five bedrooms have built-in robes.
- An open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room (which supports shared living arrangement) and an additional separate lounge are all ideal for entertaining family and friends.
- The property has overhead ducted heating, evaporative cooling and two reverse cycle air conditioners for the comfort of residents.
• The house is wheelchair accessible, with automated entry, stepless entry (ramps), ceiling hoist in bedrooms and bathrooms, stepless showers, wheelchair accessible vanities and toilets.
• The design category is Improved Liveability.
About the vacant room
• The vacant room has built in robes, a ceiling hoist and would suit a resident that is ambulant or those who require some assistance with physical support.
•The vacant room has ducted heating and evaporative cooling for client comfort.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male and female.
• The age range is 23 to 46 years.
• This vacancy would suit persons who are ambulant or require some assistance with
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
• You can send an email the South Division Vacancy Coordination Team on SouthVCT@dhhs.vic.gov.au.
Open for inspection and registration
• Inspection time is Wednesday 17 July 2019 at 10am- 11am.
• Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to inspect this house.