Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
Afford staff are on roster 24/7 to ensure the safety and care of residents in the home. Our group homes are filled with care, fun and friendships. A place you can call home and live independently on your terms, where your choices and privacy are respected.
We assist you with
- accessing community activities
- receiving supports as outlines in your NDIS plan
- creating new relationships
- Assistance with cooking
- Personal care
- Health and medication
Enjoy living in a spacious home of your own with privacy, easy access to community activities, and opportunities to make new friends with 24/7 support of Afford Lifestyle Assistants.
Spacious bedrooms give you privacy and a space to call your own. A large outdoor entertaining area, complete with a Webber BBQ is a great addition for sharing a meal with friends, housemates and visitors, and the backyard presents ample space for outdoor activities.
This home is conveniently located to give you access to a variety of community activities and facilities. A short drive to Central Lakes Shopping Village will allow you to do your weekly grocery shopping, go out for lunch, or browse a variety of clothes, general stores and services. A short walk to Central Lakes present many opportunities for exercise, or to enjoy the serenity of the local wildlife.
The Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Bribie Island are around an hour's drive from this home, giving you plenty of opportunities to go to the beach, dine at a range of restaurants and eateries and enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Afford Lifestyle Assistants are available 24/7 to offer support and an Afford vehicle is available for accessing events, activities and services in the community.
This home features:
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family room area
• Ample kitchen bench space for meal preparation
• Inbuilt robes to each bedroom
• Tiled floor coverings in the kitchen, bathroom and dining area and carpet floor coverings in the bedrooms and second family room
• Air-conditioning and/or ceiling fans throughout
• Lovely level 660m2 block
• Large outdoor area with covered entertaining area
• Security screening to the front and back doors
• NBN ready
• Brick facade
• Webber BBQ
• Afford vehicle access
Afford Lifestyle Assistants can support you with:
• Accessing community activities
• Receiving supports as outlines in your NDIS plan
• Creating new relationships
• Assistance with cooking
• Personal care
• Health and medication
Contact Kirstin at Afford on 0435 960 517 for more information on this opportunity.