Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house currently offers support seven days a week. The house is staffed overnight with a sleepover model. Home@Scope staff have recently completed person-centred training and will soon attend training in autism.
Where is the this house?
- The house is located in the picturesque township of Myrtleford.
- The local shopping precinct is a short drive from the house, with a variety of shops, supermarket’s and eateries on offer.
- The Myrtleford Pool and Lawn Tennis Club are also in proximity for all to enjoy.
About this house
- There are three units on the one block, each with two bedrooms.
- The units with the vacancy comprises two bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan living kitchen area.
- The unit opens onto a courtyard with a BBQ area.
- There is a communal area with gardens and seating, perfect for residents to entertain their guests.
- The house is wheelchair accessible and is on a flat block.
- The house design category is Basic.
About the vacant room
- The vacancy room has built in robes.
- There is space for a single bed.
- This house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
- Support is provided by the staff of Home@Scope.
Who lives in this house
- The current residents across all three units are female and male.
- The age range of residents is 21 to 55 years.
- The current residents enjoy structured and varied individual activities.
- This house would be suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living and who enjoy rural living.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, you would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Duplex.
- The SDA design category for this house is Basic.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like further information on this vacancy.
Open for inspection
- Inspection by appointment only.
- Please contact the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set up a time to view this property.