Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently this house offers support seven days a week. The house is staffed overnight with a sleepover model. Staff have recently completed person centred training and soon attend training in autisim
Where is the this house?
• The house is located in Myrtleford.
About the property
• The house is a fifteen minute walk to the bus stop, parks, gardens, shopping centres, cafes, and restaurants.
• Sports grounds are in a similar proximity to the house.
About this house
• The units consist of two bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan living kitchen area.
• The unit with the vacancy opens onto a courtyard with a BBQ area.
• This is a communal area with gardens and seating.
• The house is fully wheelchair accessible and is on a flat block.
About the vacant room
• It has built in robes and space for a single bed.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are female and male.
• The age of the current tenants are 21 - 55 years old.
• The current tenants enjoy structured and varied individual activities.
• This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspection by appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.