Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
SDA Registered: YES Building Class: Existing Building Building Type: Group home Design Category: Improved Liveability
Number of Bedrooms for Rent: 1 Total Number of Bedrooms: 5 Number of Bathrooms: 2
Other Tenants: 3 Age of tenants: 26 - 61 Gender of tenants: Currently, all tenants are males Age of applicants: Open to Adults
Disability Support: YES (Overnight) Support Provider: Department of Health and Human Services
The house currently offers support 7 days a week and is staffed overnight (sleep over model)
Where is this house?
- Located in Newcomb
- The local bus stop is a two minute walk away
- The Geelong town centre a thirteen minute bus ride
- The house is an eight minute walk to cafes,restaurants and the Amazing Mill Markets.
About the unit
- The house is on a large property with two units
- The unit with the vacancies has 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- The also has a kitchen and meals area with a large living room which leads to an covered outdoor area
About the design of this house
- The house is wheelchair accessible
About the vacant rooms
- The rooms each have a built in wardrobe
- There is ducted heating throughout the house and a separate evaporative cooling system
Who lives in this house?
- Current tenants are male
- Tenants participate in decision making within the house
- Tenants have opportunities to develop their independent living skills
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over
- You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- By appointment only. Please email email@example.com to arrange a visit