Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
Applications close on 30/08/2019
Where is this house?
- The house is Warrnambool..
- The house is approximately three kilometres from the Central Business District.
- The house is in a quiet residential area.
About this property
- The house comprises of five bedrooms.
- The house has two living areas.
- The house has a kitchen with a meals area.
- The house has an outdoor cover area.
- The house is not wheelchair accessible.
- The design category is Basic.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- There is air-conditioning and heating in the room.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents at the house are all male.
- The current age range of residents is 39 to 66 years.
- The current residents are friendly and enjoy each others company.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- SDA Building type for this house is Basic.
- SDA Design category for this house is Group Home.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com
Open for inspection and registration
You can inspect this house on Wednesday 22 August from 10.00-10.30am.
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to inspect this house.