Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house currently offers support seven days per week. Staffed overnight – sleepover model of support.
Applications close on 14/12/2018
Where is this house
• Located in Wangaratta.
• The house is close to amenities including hospital and shops and has a dedicated vehicle suitable for ambulant and non ambulant people.
About this house
• There are eight bedrooms.
• It has a great outdoor space with a covered patio.
• There are three living spaces which includes a craft room with a kitchenette and a large dining area and kitchen.
• This house is fully wheelchair accessible.
About the vacant room
• The vacant room has a ceiling hoist and built in robes.
Who lives in this house
• There are currently five females and two male tenants.
• It currently caters for older people who have chosen to retire or semi retire from work and day programs.
• The current tenants range from 65 to 82 years.
• This house is suitable for people who require assistance with activities of daily living.
• The current tenants enjoy a settled home environment.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
By appointment only
Please email email@example.com by to register for a visit.