Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Applications close 27/06/2019
Where is this house
•The house is located in Wangaratta.
• The house is close to amenities including hospital and shops and has a dedicated vehicle suitable for ambulant and non ambulant people.
About this house
• There are eight bedrooms.
• There are three living spaces which includes a craft room with a kitchenette and a large dining area and kitchen.
• This house is fully wheelchair accessible,with the design category being High Physical Support.
About the vacant room
• The vacant room has a ceiling hoist and built in robes.
Who lives in this house?
• There is currently a mixture of female and male residents living in the property.
• It currently caters for older people who have chosen to retire or semi retire from work and day programs.
• The current tenants range from 63 to 78 years.
• This house is suitable for people who require assistance with activities of daily living.
• The current tenants enjoy a settled home environment.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to visit this house.