Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Where is this house?
- This house is located in kew.
- This house is a short walk to the local bus and tram stops.
- This house in in proximity to the Kew shopping hub and accessible by the freeway.
About this house
- The house has five bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- The house has an open kitchen and meals area.
- The house has two living areas.
- The house has a laundry.
- This house has flat surfaces throughout the house.
- The design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- This house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The room features built in robes and central heating and cooling.
- The room's design could suit someone with limited mobility.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male and female.
- The current residents are between 51 and 58 years.
- The house is suitable for people who requires a high level of support to undertake activities of daily living.
- The current residents enjoy a settled quiet environment with varied individualised activities together with regular activities.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is Existing Building.
- Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.