Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Application Close 06/07/2019
Where is this house?
- This house is located in kew.
- This house is a short walk to the local bus and tram stops.
- This house in in proximity to the Kew shopping hub and accessible by the free way.
About this house
- The house has five bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- The house has is an open kitchen and meals area.
- The house has two living areas
- The house has a laundry.
- The house has an alfresco area.
- This is house has flat services throughout the house.
- The design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- This house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The room features built in robes and central heating and cooling.
- The room's design could suit someone with limited mobility.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male and female.
- The current residents are aged between 51 and 55 years.
- The house is suitable for people who require a high level support to undertake activities of daily living.
- The current residents enjoy a settled quite environment with varied individualised activities together with regular activities.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.