Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
- a 24/7 and 1:1 robust, client focused support model
- A transitional support model which enables clients to actively pursue their life goals, with the overall objective being increasing their skills and independence
- A focus on instrumental activities of daily living and routines
- Positive behaviour support
Situated at Williamstown in the heart of the Barossa, this beautiful 13 acre property accommodates up to 8 male clients.
- A picturesque and secluded location overlooking the Barossa Reservoir
- Single, spacious rooms, all fully furnished with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Several shared living areas and a large courtyard
Important things to know:
To apply for these vacancies, you will be required to have core funding in your NDIS Plan to support assistance with your activities of daily living, skill development and positive behavioural support.
We will ask you or your representative to sign a service agreement.
You will be asked to contribute 79% of your DSP for rent of the fully furnished room, use of all amenities at the village, food and utilities.