Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
- 1:1 robust, client centred support model
- A individualised support model which enables clients to actively pursue their life goals, with the overall objective being increasing their skills, independence and lifestyle
- A focus on instrumental activities of daily living and routines
Situated in the rural and cozy town of Gawler, this home is close to shops, activities and medical services.
- Large, fully furnished bedrooms with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious home with beautify leafy gardens, only 5 minutes from the main street and train station.
Important things to know:
To apply for these vacancies, you will be required to have core funding in your NDIS Plan to support assistance with your activities of daily living and skill development. You will be independent at nights, as overnight assistance from support staff as this service is not available.
We will ask you or your representative to sign a service agreement.
You will be asked to contribute 79% of your DSP for rent of the fully furnished room, use of all amenities at the village, food and utilities.