Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support 7 days per week and is staffed overnight (sleepover model).
Where is this house?
- This house is in Hawthorn.
- Hawthorn Station is a ten minute walk away.
- Riversdale Road shopping strip a short tram trip.
- The house is a short drive to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre.
- Easily accessible from the Monash Freeway.
- Beautiful Fairview Park next to the Yarra River is in close proximinity.
- About this house
- The house is on a large block with two other houses
- Featuring eight bedrooms, two living areas, one bathroom and two toilets.
- There is an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room, with a laundry and undercover outdoor area.
Design of the house
- The house is not wheelchair accessible.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has built in robes.
- The room features air conditioning and heating.
Who lives in this house?
- The current tenants are female and male.
- The age of the current tenants are 48 - 55 years old.
- The current tenants enjoy a variety of outings and a quiet home environment.
- This house is suited to a tenant who requires minimal assistance with physical supports to undertake activities of daily living.
- Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is Larger Dwelling.
- Design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
How can I get more information about this unit?
- You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team email@example.com
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team if you want to inspect this house.