Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
This beautiful home, set within the historic region of Windsor, presents many opportunities to enjoy a relaxed and social lifestyle at home, as well as within the local community with a variety of activities and attractions within easy reach.
This home welcomes you from the time you step in the door with a large, spacious living area that flows into the dining space and kitchen. The kitchen is large and offers plenty of bench space for meal preparation and a modern feel with quality fittings that will enhance your cooking experience.
Bedrooms provide ample room to create a sanctuary of your own, where you can style to your delight.
The extensive backyard area present many opportunities to enjoy the outdoors with shrubs and garden beds providing added privacy, and the covered entertaining area makes this space ideal for BBQs with friends and visitors.
Perfectly situated close to local activities and facilities as well as public transport links, you will have no trouble doing your weekly grocery shop or finding a place for lunch or retail therapy, with Coles and Woolworths, as well as eateries and cafes a short distance away.
This home also offers you the chance to enhance your fitness and skills with a variety of recreational facilities nearby such as YMCA Hawkesbury Oasis, and Windsor Ten Pin Bowling.
Afford Lifestyle Assistants are available 24/7 to offer support and an Afford vehicle is available for accessing events, activities and services in the community.
This home features:
• Open plan kitchen and living/dining area
• Large, beautiful back yard with covered entertaining area
• Built-in robes to three bedrooms
• Modern, stylish large timber kitchen with stone bench tops, large gas cook top, dishwasher and beautiful pendant lighting over the breakfast bar
• Tiles and wooden floorboards
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Security screening to the front and back doors
• Garden shed
• NBN ready
• Brick facade
• Webber BBQ
• Afford vehicle access
Afford Lifestyle Assistants can support you with:
• Accessing community activities
• Receiving supports as outlines in your NDIS plan
• Creating new relationships
• Assistance with cooking
• Personal care
• Health and medication
Contact Kirstin at Afford on 0435 960 517 for more information on this opportunity.