Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house currently offers staff support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
The current support service provider for this property is Nadrasca.
Where is this house?
- This well-established home, is located in the tree-lined suburb of Croydon.
- Just a short drive to shops and cafes and a nearby Public Brewery offering a fantastic place to catch up with friends and family.
- The Croydon Aqua Hub is also in close proximity and the Croydon Station and local bus services are both within easy reach.
About this house
- The house features four bedrooms and a large main bathroom containing a bath, shower facilities and toilet.
- The large lounge room adjoins the kitchen and dining area.
- There is a generous outdoor pergola, with space for a BBQ and entertainment area.
- The house is not wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is Basic.
- This house provides support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
- Support in the house is provided by Nadrasca.
About the vacant rooms
- The vacant bedrooms are bedroom three and bedroom four.
- Both bedrooms feature heating and cooling for year round comfort.
- The bedrooms have recently been re-carpeted.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male between the age of 54 and 59.
- The current residents enjoy a variety individualised and group activities, including socialising with family and friends, shopping at nearby Eastland and eating out.
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA Design category for this house is Basic.
- Please contact the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like further information on this property.