Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently this house offers support 7 days a week and is staffed overnight (sleepover model).
Applications close on 17/05/2019
Where is this house
• The duplex/ unit is located Horsham. This unit is one of five other units on the property, with this vacancy being for Unit 2.
• The unit is only a 3-minute drive to Horsham Plaza and shopping precinct, Horsham Train Station and within walking distance to the local bus station.
• It is also within close proximity to May Park.
About this property
• The duplex is designed to be fully accessible and would suit someone who requires physical support needs.
•This unit is accessible via the main corridor and all residents can access the communal living and open plan kitchen areas.
•There is an alfresco area outdoors.
•The unit is designed to be fully accessible with wide walkways and doors.
About the vacant room
•The vacant room has a built-in robe and would be suitable for a king single/double bed.
•The unit has central heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are two male and two female
• The age range is 34 - 49 years
• Current tenants enjoy community access and a range of activities with staff support.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to email@example.com
Open inspections & registration
Inspection time is Wednesday 8 May 2019 10.00am – 1.00pm.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inspect this house.