Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently the house provides support seven days a week with staff support overnight with a sleepover model.
Applications close on 25/05/2019
Where is this house
- The house is located in Woodend.
- The house is in proximity to access the local parks, walking tracks, community centre, local gardens, local shops, cafes, restaurants and the market.
About the property
- The house has six bedrooms.
- The house has a reasonable sized garden.
- The house has an updated kitchen and two living areas.
- The house has two bathrooms.
About the bedroom
- The room is small, clean and carpeted.
- The room has heating and cooling.
- The property is flat with no steps.
- There is no provision for the installation of hoisting.
Who lives in this house
- The current tenants are both male and females.
- The age range of tenants are between 50 and 60 years of age.
- The tenants enjoy a quiet home life.
- Tenants have access to local parks and walking tracks.
- Tenants also enjoy access to the local community centre, cafes and restaurants.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can send an email to North Division Vacancy Coordination Team email@example.com.
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inspect the house,