Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week including overnight sleepover support.
Applications close on 04/01/2019
Where is this house
• Located in Blackburn
• The house is located in close proximity to Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre and The Glen shopping hub
• The house is close to an array of parks and walking trails
• The house is well serviced by bus networks.
About this house
• The house comprises four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a laundry
• There is a lounge, open plan kitchen and meals area and laundry
• It is under the one roofline with another unit which is at the front of the property.
• The house is fully accessible on a flat block
About the vacant room
• The room has built in robes, air conditioning and heating
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are female
• The age range is 34 – 50 years
• The current tenants enjoy a very settled and peaceful environment
• This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team email@example.com
Open Inspections & Registration
• Thursday 27/12/2018, 11am – 11.30am
• Monday 31/12/2019, 1.00pm – 1.30pm
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by to register for a visit