Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
High ( active overnight Support) this is an unfunded vacancy
Monday to Sunday
1 staff AM, 1 staff PM shared across the ground floor 1:5 customers. Active nights 24/7 1:15 ratio. Support via hourly rounds assisted by alert technology (door alarms, room & bathroom alerts, seizure mats)
Ground floor 2 person share apartment with shared living area/kitchen.
About this apartment
- Featuring an open plan kitchen, lounge and living area.
- Secure yard.
- Shared bathroom
- Well laid out property.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout.
Who lives in this Apartment block
- The other occupants in the apartment block are aged between 40-50 years.
- All residents enjoy community activities such as bowling, swimming and going to the beach.
Things you need to know
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
- You will need to have SIL funding in your NDIS plan - for specific details on this please feel free to call or email our friendly staff.