Short-Term Respite Accomodation
Yourkids Children & Youth Services are able to provide 24/7 support. This can be varied depending on needs and level of funding in the NDIS plan. Our team use a person centered approach with all of our participants and aim to keep participants as active and involved as they can be.
The Service -
YourKids is a family owned NDIS registered provider. We take pride in the quality service we provide and the care we take of each individual we have in our houses. We design our boutique services around the needs and specification of the person we are supporting and tailor the services accordingly.
The House -
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining space
- Located in a cul-de-sac with other Yourkids homes
- Shared bathroom (staff have access to their own bathroom)
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Fully furnished (Yourkids is able to accommodate if the participant would like to bring their own furniture)
What you need to know -
- Supports can vary and Yourkids are flexible around this - support does not have to be 24/7 supports for the participant to be successful in their application
- Support is able to be provided to participants under the age of 16 years
- Participants will need to be able to pay board and lodging (bills and household expenditures e.g. groceries)
- Participants or their family, nominee or guardian will need to sign a Service Agreement
Please feel free to contact us for more information.