Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently, the house offers staff support seven days a week and overnight with a sleepover model. Current staff have skills and experience to support people with dual disabilities, health and behavioural concerns.
Where is this house
• The house is located Sale
• The unit is a short walk from bus stops, local reserves and Central Gippsland Health. It is a short drive from the local shopping centre, cafes and restaurants.
About this property
• The unit comprises 2 bedrooms and is one unit on a block of 5 units.
• The kitchen, living and dining areas are open plan with an abundance of natural light.
• The garden is well maintained with large trees attracting native birds and providing areas of natural shade for peaceful enjoyment.
•The unit has a step-less entry and the bathroom has a step-less shower.
About the vacant room
• The unit has gas heating and a split system reverse cycle cooling. The bedroom has a built-in robe.
Who lives in this house?
• The tenants across all five units are males and females, aged between 38 and 49.
• The current tenant in the unit is male.
• The house would be suited to people who require support with activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can contact South Division Vacancy Team at email@example.com
Open inspections and registration
By Appointment. Contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for an inspection.