Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Where is the house?
- This house is located in Tarneit.
- The house is close to Werribee Plaza and Tarneit train station.
- This house has sporting grounds and shopping facilities nearby.
About this house
- This house is open plan with no steps throughout the house.
- This house has an alfresco and BBQ area.
- This house contains a double garage and games room for residents.
- This house has two vacancies.
- The house is fully access.
- The design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- This house provides support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
- Staff are currently trained and experienced in a wide range of complex support needs; including Acquired Brain Injury, Stroke, Progressive Neurological Conditions and Behaviours of Concern
About the vacant rooms
- The vacant bedrooms have built in robes.
- The vacant bedrooms have floating floorboards.
- The vacant be rooms have ceiling hoist provision for installation.
Who lives in this house?
- This new home currently has no residents. However, an applicant is being considered for one of the vacant bedrooms aged 27.
- This house is suited to people who require support to undertake the activities in daily living.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to inspect this house.