Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Applications close on 26/06/2019
Where is the house?
- This house is located in Tarneit.
- The house is close to Werribee Plaza and Tarneit train station.
- This house has sporting grounds and shopping facilities nearby.
About this house
- This house is open plan with no steps throughout the house.
- This house has an alfresco/BBQ area.
- This house contains a double garage/games room for residents.
- This house has two bedroom vacancies.
- The house is fully access.
- The design category for this house is High Physical Support.
About the vacant rooms
- The vacant bedrooms have built in robes.
- The vacant bedrooms have floating floorboards.
- The vacant be rooms have ceiling hoist provision for installation.
Who lives in this house?
- This new home currently has no residents living here.
- This house is suited to people who require support to undertake the activities in daily living.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com
Open inspection and registration
- You can inspect this house on Thursday 20 June 2019 from 11.00am to 12.00pm . Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to inspect this house.