Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
We have created a team of Support Workers, who are highly skilled and committed to improving lives. This team combined has a range of education that includes:
-Certificates 3 and 4 in Disability
-Certificates in Aged care
-Registered Nurses from overseas
-Registered Nurse students
- Social Work students
- Midwifery students
We want to make a difference in the lives of our participants by enhancing their potential and bringing joy and excitement into their everyday lives. Our goal is to empower individuals to allow them to thrive!
Our home has been newly acquired & furnished with one goal in mind: to create an environment where anyone would feel at home.
Our home features:
- 6 bedrooms (furnished or unfurnished)
- Each bedroom has it's own lock and a key, air conditioning and a locked mailbox per resident
- Chill-out to do some reading, take time out and relax or play some card or boards games
- Large kitchen with a Google Home mini for hands-free music or asking Google assist a question
- Entertainment room with a large smart TV and a computer to connect participants to the world
- Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Outdoor seating and BBQ area to get some sunshine or partake in outdoor activities.
***Sensory room, vegetable patch and outdoor cinema coming soon!***