Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleep-over support model at night.
The current support service provider for this property is Aruma.
Where is this house?
- The property is located on a tree-lined, quiet, residential street in Mill Park.
- The local bus stop is a six minute walk from the house.
- The property is less than one kilometre to the Mill Park Stable Shopping Centre with a variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and other amenities. Parklands and sporting grounds are also in close proximity to the house.
About this property
- This four bedroom, one bathroom property sits on a large block with a big backyard and outdoor seating.
- There is an open plan kitchen with a meals area, a living area and a separate lounge room.
- The house has a pet dog.
- The house is not wheelchair accessible.
- The SDA design category for this property is Basic.
- The current support service provider for this property is Aruma.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room features a built in robe, air conditioning and heating.
- The room can accommodate single bed and chest of draws.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male and female.
- The age range of residents is 41 to 47 years.
- The current residents are social, have various interests, social engagements and weekly routines. They respect each other’s property, enjoy cooking, completing household duties and caring for the pet dog.
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category for this house is Basic.
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team if you would like further information on this property.