Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently the house offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Applications close on 31/05/2019
Where is this house
• The house is in Echuca.
- Shops and amenities are accessible by public transport.
About this property
- The house comprises of five bedrooms.
- The house comprises of two bathrooms.
- The house has a large out door garden.
- The house has one living area.
- A separate and private living area is also allocated to a current tenant.
- The house is fully accessible but has no hoisting equipment on the property.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in robes, air conditioning and heating in the room.
Who lives in this house
- There are four tenants age ranging from 37 to 67.
- There is a mix of males and females.
- Tenants enjoy social outings as well as participating in individual activities.
- Tenants have an extended network and engage in activities including basketball, football, gym, craft activities and singing in a band.
Things you should known
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent utilities.
- Your or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How do I get more information about this house?
You can contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open inspection and Registration
By appointment only. Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.