Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Where is this house?
- The house is in Echuca.
- The house is accessible to public transport.
- Shops and amenities are accessible by public transport.
About this property
- The house comprises of five bedrooms.
- The house comprises of two bathrooms.
- The house has a large out door garden.
- The house has one living area.
- A separate and private living area is also allocated to a current resident.
- The house is fully accessible but has no hoisting equipment on the property.
- The design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
- All staff are trained to provide support to residents in everyday living skills.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in robes, air conditioning and heating in the room.
Who lives in this house?
- There are four residents from 37 to 67 years.
- There is a mix of males and females.
- The residents enjoy social outings as well as participating in individual activities.
- The residents have an extended network and engage in activities including basketball, football, gym, craft activities and singing in a band.
Things you should known
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent utilities.
- Your or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How do I get more information about this house?
- Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open inspection and Registration
- By appointment only. Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.