Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night. The house staff are experienced and have the skills to support people with autism.
Applications close on 23/06/2019
Where is this house?
- The unit is located in West Wodonga.
- The unit is close to public transport allowing easy access to the town centre.
- The unit is withing walking distance to the shopping centre and a sport stadium.
About this property
- The purpose-built unit comprises of three bedrooms.
- The unit has a living area.
- The unit has a kitchen.
- The unit has one bathroom.
- The house is not suitable for people who require support for mobility.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has built-in robes, non-slip vinyl, air conditioning and heating.
Who lives in this house?
- The current resident is male.
- The current resident is aged 43 years.
- The current resident enjoys structured routines and is supported to pursue varied individual activities of choice.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open Inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to visit this house.