Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently this house offers support 7 days a week. The house is staffed overnight (sleepover model).
Current house staff have skills and experience to support people with autism.
Applications close on 30/04/2019
Where is this house
• The house is located West Wodonga.
•The unit is close to public transport to access the center of town and a private bus is also available. There is a shopping center and sports stadium within walking distance of the unit.
About this property
• The purpose-built unit comprises of two bedrooms
• The unit also comprises comprising one living area, a kitchen, one bathroom, two bedrooms, laundry and large outdoor area with an undercover spa area.
•The house is not suitable for people who require support for mobility.
About the vacant room
• The vacant room has built-in robes, non-slip vinyl, air conditioning and heating.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants is male.
• He is aged 43 years old.
• The current tenant enjoys structured routines and is supported to pursue varied individual activities of choice.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open inspections & registration
By appointment only. Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to inspect this house