Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support 7 days a week including overnight active support.
Applications close on 04/02/2019
Where is this house
• Located in Nunawading.
• The house is located in close proximity to Mitcham and Nunawading shopping hubs, an array of cafes, parks and walking trails.
• The house is accessible by the Monash Freeway and is well serviced by bus and train networks.
About this house
• The house comprises five bedrooms, two lounges, open plan kitchen and meals area, laundry and an outdoor area.
• This house is accessible on a flat block.
About the vacant room
• The vacant room has built in
robes, air conditioning and heating.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male
• Age range of the current
tenants is 42 -70 years.
•This house is suitable for people who require mobility supports and
support to undertake the activities of daily living.
• The current tenants
lead a very settled and peaceful home environment.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
By appointment only.
Please email eastVCT@dhhs.vic.gov.au by to register for a visit.