Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night. The current staff have skills and experience to support people with behaviours of concern, intellectual disability and autism.
Applications close on 19/09/2019
Where is this house?
- The house is in a quiet residential street in Echuca.
- The house is a five minute walk from Echuca train station and local the local shop.
- The town centre and amenities is a short drive.
About this property
- The house has five bedrooms.
- The house has two bedrooms.
- The house has a kitchen with an open plan dining and living areas.
- The house also has a living room and large rear garden with an undercover dining area.
- The house has two vehicles to transport residents.These vehicles do not have wheelchair accessibility.
- The house is fully wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- The house provides support seven days a week with two staff at various times on roster.
- The house has a sleepover support model at night.
About the bedroom
- The bedroom has a built-in robe including carpet.
- The vacant bedroom has its own ensuite and lounge room.
- The vacant bedroom has its own private back yard area.
Who lives in this house?
- The house currently has three male and one female resident.
- The age range of the current residents is 41 to 60 years old.
- The current residents enjoy their independence and community based activities.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- SDA Building type for this house is group Home.
- SDA Design category for this house is High Physical Support.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com
Open for inspection and registration
- You can inspect the house on Tuesday 10 September 2019 from 10.00am-12.00pm and Thursday 12 September 2019 from 12.30-2.00pm.
- Please register your name two days prior to the open for inspection and contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to visit this house.