Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night. Current staff have skills and experience to support people with behaviours of concern, intellectual disability and autism.
Applications close on 14/06/2019
Where is this house?
- Located in a quiet residential street in Echuca.
- The house is a five minute walk away from Echuca Train station and local shop.
- The town centre and amenities is a short drive.
About this property
- The house has five bedrooms.
- The house has two bedroom vacancies.
- The house has a kitchen with open plan dining and living areas.
- The house also has a living room and large rear garden with an undercover dining area.
- The house has two vehicles to transport tenants. These vehicles to not have wheelchair accessibility.
- The house is fully wheelchair accessible.
About the bedrooms
- Both bedrooms have built-in robes including carpet.
- Bedroom one has air conditioning and heating.
- Bedroom two has its own ensuite and lounge room.
- Bedroom two also has its own private back yard area.
Who lives in this house?
- The house currently has all male tenants.
- The age of current tenants is 41 to 60 years old.
- The current tenants enjoy their independence and community based activities.
Things you need to know
- You must be 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS Plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- Your or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can contact North Division Vacancy Coordination team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open for inspection and registration
By appointment only. Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit the house.