Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house currently offer staff support 7 days per week with a sleepover model of support.
Where is this house
• Located in Blackburn
• The house is a short walk to Blackburn Station
• Blackburn shopping centre, with cafes and restaurants is a three minute walk
• Blackburn Lake Sanctuary is only one kilometer away.
About this house
• The house five bedrooms and two bathrooms
• The main bathroom is large and contains a bath tub, shower and toilet in the one room.
• There is an open kitchen with meals area, a dining room adjoining a large lounge room.
• The house has a reasonable size back yard with outdoor entertaining area and a double undercover carport.
Design of the house
• The house is on a flat accessible block with flat front and rear entries
About the vacant room
• The room features built in robes
• The room has central heating and cooling
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male and female
• The age of the current tenants are 50 - 54 years old
• The current tenants enjoy both community based and individualised activities.
• The house is suited to people who require support with activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
• Open inspection are by appointment only. Please email email@example.com by to register for a visit