Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently this house offers staff support seven days a week . The house is staffed overnight and is a sleepover.
Applications close on 23/04/2019
Where is this house
• The house is located North Bendigo
• The house is located in North Bendigo on a quiet residential street with accessible public transport and parks only a short walk away.
About this house
• The house comprises of three bedrooms, one living area and one bathroom.
• It is a wheelchair accessible house with a kitchen, a dining room, a separate lounge room and an outdoor living area.
• The bedrooms and the bathroom are fitted with overhead hoists.
• The house is fully accessible.
About the vacant room
• Built in robes, air conditioning and heating are available in the room
• The room is carpeted
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are females and between 28 – 49 years old
• The current tenants enjoy both a number of individual activities such as art, music, socialising and watching TV.
• This house would be suitable for a person who requires requires support for activities of daily living
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to email@example.com
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only
• Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inspect this house