Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house currently offers support 7 days per week. Staffed overnight – sleepover model of support.
Applications close on 23/11/2018
Where is this house
• Located in Beechworth.
• The house is close to all amenities and is close to beautiful parkland areas.
About this house
• There are five bedrooms, two bathrooms and an ensuite in the house.
• There is also a small garden area for residents to enjoy.
• This house is fully wheelchair accessible.
About the vacant room
• The vacant room has a ceiling hoist and built in robes.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are all female.
• The current tenants range from 22 to 71 years.
• The current tenants each contribute towards the running of the house.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
Weekdays between 10am and 12.30pm by appointment
Please email email@example.com by to register for a visit.