Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
Where is this house?
- This house is located in Noble Park.
- This house is a ten minute walk to Noble Park train station and a wide range of shops, cafes and restaurants.
- This house is also in proximity to Noble Park Aquatic Centre, reserves and other community services.
- This house is local to medical centres and a short drive to Dandenong hospital.
About this house
- The house has six bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas and a sensory room.
- The house also features a sensory garden and under covered outdoor areas.
- The house is wheelchair accessible with the main bathroom fitted with a step less shower.
- The design category for this house is Robust.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has built in robes.
- The room has ducted heating and cooling.
- The room has a vinyl floor.
Who lives in the property?
- The current residents are all female.
- The current residents are 50 to 65 years og age.
- The house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities in daily living and who may have a level of behaviours of concern.
- The current residents enjoy structured routines and varied individual activities.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.